1/6/16

Emotionally Preparing

 We're in the final weeks of this pregnancy so I needed to review the events of my last birth.  I don't think I ever published these shots of Betty Lou's birth.  Photos taken by the extraordinary Jessica Peterson.
This is my favorite picture of Hush ever taken.  This expression was the moment it became real to him that he is a father.



That's not a pain face.  I have pain free child births, mostly.  That's a wow, this is such an intense sensation/experience face.


First family meeting of new baby.
Lou was a mess and needed to be suctioned and fixed up.  It was scary but not that bad.
Betty Lou and her first teddy bear.



I can't take my eyes off these pictures of Jude.


Our Christmas Card 2014.  M7, J6, S4

Mimi finally got her sister.  Lou is HER baby.


Perfect size.  Born at 39 weeks.

My dear Doctor Jackie.



1 comment:

Fae said...

Is that a sweat band? Being a bystander IS hard work. Phew!