12/28/15

Family Pictures Nov. 2015

I try to get my kids photographed as a group every six months.  This time we did it in Dville because I found an excellent child prodigy to take the pics.  Family pictures can be nightmarish but this was a pretty chill session.  We had such a good experience I talked the rest of my family into taking advantage of this kid's talent to finally get a whole family picture.  I think the last one we all took together was at Jay's funeral in 2013.  These pictures never feel complete without Nate but his skateboard avatar is always included.  Thanks Val for bringing it.


My siblings, teasing me bc they know how I do not like to be touched.  Cam, Phil, Val, Paige, Celia, Ellie.

All of us.  Literally, every single family member in one place. 33 + Nate sk8 + Piper the dog.  

Betty Lou, 14 months

Mimi, 8



Jude, 7

Silas, 5

All five kids represented.  Tiger Uppercut 8 months in utero.

Whole family, Nov. 2015

2 comments:

Circe said...

Such precious pictures. I love the skateboard.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

cuteness!