12/21/13

Live Life to the Funnest!

I was populating the previous post with pictures of people (I’ll alliterate if I so choose) when I ran across all of these pictures.  Holy crap my life is fun.  I have the best life ever!  Look at all this fun:

077_thumb

Roasting marshmallows in full ninja costumes.

121_thumb

Wearing animal print from head to toe.

131_thumb

Dinner out with my lovely bookclub.  Note the photobomber.

134_thumb

Watching tiny Jude attempt to play guitar.  Not a prodigy.

135_thumb

Daily wrestling and acrobatics.

144_thumb

Turban ala Nathan (my long time bud from LA)

149_thumb

Three hamsters on a treadmill.

176_thumb

My book club reading my favorite women’s sociology book.

195_thumb

Taking a popcorn bath for no reason other than Hush brought home a huge bag of popcorn from the Jazz.

207_thumb

Impromptu multigenerational jam session, Mimi singing lead on Johnny Cash’s “I Walk the Line.”

165

Dressing all professional (minus the pink hair) and landing a new college teaching job.

006

Going on adventures to hidden streams.

007

Wearing a wig on a date for no reason whatsoever.

 

071

Going to weddings.“Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell.”–Ernie Hem.

115

Making CRAZY hair.

120

Wearing synthetic dreads for a week.

149

Coaxing this whole family into bowling on Thanksgiving.

154

Stuffing kids in the top of closets.

205

Going on a Ninja Training Adventure.  (Jude thinks Hush is his ninja training master and they have to do special training activities, man things.)

285

Making Christmas Treats

211

Collecting a whole family of Cheetah loungewear.

058

Finding my own action figure!  (Seriously, did they copy me??)

 

Pretty much I am the happiest ever ever.  Things aren’t perfect, they never are.  But my squad and I are living life to the funnest.

image

-Rumi

6 comments:

michelle said...

So great to see such happiness!

Circe said...

What Michelle said! Loved your note today! :)

Camille said...

Hair was my highlight.

Lauren in GA said...

Delightful!!!!

Whoa. That is your action figure like for real!

Unknown said...

I didn't even recognize you with the wig! I wish I had a picture of you doing snow angels and pulling the kids on sleds home from Fresh Market. Life is good indeed.

Amy said...

I found your blog through a comment you left on Al Fox's (Creepy? But I guess that's social media for you). And I thought I should let you know that I spent roughly an hour browsing your posts (creepier) and think you're pretty rad (creepiest...but sincere).
I appreciate your views on life and your pink hair. I've been wanting to dye my hair purple for...3 years? now, but have been hesitant because I've been weighing the differences between Mormon culture and doctrine, and conforming/non-conforming vs being the best and truest version of myself.
So thank you for being you. And I might share your blog with a few of my fellow My Little Pony hair loving Mormon sisters.

Have a great day!