6/2/12

Stylin’

Dinking around with new blogging formats.  Tell me if they’re too much or if they’re kind of fun to explore. 

My Mimi and I played photo shoot today and yesterday.  I think my camera is dying.  Anyone know if you can retrofit a weak iphone 4 camera when it starts to wash out?

IMG_2308[1]IMG_2281[1] IMG_2306[1]

She’s so lovely and she looks NOTHING like me.  But her personality is Mini Me.

Jude and I doing a rock n’ roll photo shoot for no reason, other than Mimi wanted to pose me.  She would act out the poses and then Jude and I would do them. 

IMG_2371[1]

IMG_2398[1] IMG_2399[1] 

But anyway, here’s the latest funky hair.  I love!  Thanks Jody and Tiffany!  Hair, tra la la!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Hi! I'd take your phone to the genius bar. They might be able to replace yor phone altogether. Make sure to show examples. I think the lepoard skinny pants one is a good one :). Tip, make the appt online beforehand. The kiddies can plan games argue store while you chat with the genius'.

Allison said...

Correction: the kiddies can play at the store (or argue)

Rachel U said...

I loved your comment on my instagram about my hair looking blue! I so secretly wish it was:) you are amazing and I love your blog.

Lauren in GA said...

I am always afraid of change...so I am not in love with the new format...but, I will try to learn to like it because I simply can't stop reading your blog...but my first reaction was, "Aaaaaacccckkk, this all looks weird...how will I make sure I didn't miss a post!?"

Love your fancy hair and fancy pants. I like to pretend I look like you...Uh...unless my admitting that scares you...so, if it does, please forget I said anything...

anonymous said...

I don't like that I have to click on the post to read the entire thing and then click on comments to read them. Too much clicking.

--cat

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you. Why are you so prewtty? Jealous! bah.
-Niya