6/16/12

Midnight Moron

Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night and buy dumb stuff.

 image

I “won” this on ebay.  Apparently I had an urgent midnight hankering for a Michelangelo Bust.

Then it comes in the mail and you try to hide but your mom and sister see you opening it and declare you are, as suspected, an idiot. 

IMG_2707[1]

Yes, this is a birth control pill necklace. 

At least I was pro-women’s rights in my delusional shopping.  I will happily mail it to anyone who urgently needs birth control necklace.  Maybe I was feeling overwhelmed by my kids?  I don’t know how this happened.

None of this was ambien fueled.  I’m just a moron.  Heaven help me if I ever have my phone and credit card handy when an infomercial comes on.

The end.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I'm bummed because as I read this I was formulating an awesome comment...I was going to say something along the lines of, "Tell the truth, Nor. Are you on Ambien?" but...then I read the line of, "None of this was ambien fueled."

I really did think it may have been from Ambien. I have a friend that told me she made her husband play pirates with her when she was Ambien addled. As you can imagine...her husband did not mind one bit. Arrrrrrr!

Lauren in GA said...

Oh...and I am going to go comment on Camille's blog, now. I read her post and I LOVE how you waltzed in in your caftan during the special meeting.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE watching infomercials! Remember how we used to watch them together? I ordered stickers from an infomercial 7 years ago and I still have them. Luckily I'm too overwhelmed by EBay to look.

--cat