7/6/07

Eat it Or Wear It

Mimi is in a new phase. It's a hard when you're four months and you realize, hey! Everybody is eating fabulous things, but all I eat is boob!

We go to a lot of restaurants and we always bring Mimi. Recently, she wants to grab and taste everything. Not eat, that would involve swallowing. Taste. It makes dining out considerably more difficult.

Today I gave Mim a mesh bag rattle thing full of ice. She was in heaven and screamed when it melted. So I tried bread. No good. Then I put in blueberries. She liked those. Finally, I bust out the rice cereal and she thought she was in heaven. Ate 2 bowls, after spreading it all over herself.

Here is Mimi. She eats in the nude.

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Mimi, welcome to the good life. Don't let your dad feed you wasabe.

Paige said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm food. I eat in the nude too. Delicious.