3/19/15

Family Sealing, Jan 17, 2015

On the way to the temple, all the kids in the back.

Hair by Ms. Kenzie Pehrson
 The only picture we got on the way out because NOBODY waited for us.
I waited 34 years for this and none of you could wait twenty minutes?
About the dress:
Temple standards are such that you must have your arms covered down to the wrist and a very conservative neckline.  Short of wearing a turtleneck it's really hard to find something suitable that is also worthy of having a picture taken.  Here's my solution.  I bought a dress at Free People (overpriced store, especially when you have to wear three layers to compensate for the translucence of all of their clothing).  Then I had a seamstress rip the sleeves off of a dress shirt I already owned and sew them on.  Last I added two or three lacy slips.  Now the dress is my temple dress.

E got a few shots when we walked by her car.  

 And now for the main event!  The Jessica Peterson Photography family shots!



January 17, 2015 Jude 6, Betty Lou 4 months, Mimi 7, Silas 5.








7 comments:

One Fish said...

Love the docs! Congratulations again!

michelle said...

Such stunning pictures! Such a beautiful family and it so wonderful to see you so very happy! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Congratulations! You are so happy and glowing!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Love.

laurel said...

I could not love these pictures more!

Emily said...

Um these are the best best best pictures EVER. These need to be posted on lds.org! Hooray for Mormons that don't look exactly like their neighbors. Makes my heart SO happy. I really like you. :)

Flora said...

I am in love with this post. So happy for you and your beautiful family!