4/9/13

La Brisa Photography Family Pictures

It’s one thing to get fabulous pictures taken in Hawaii by a professional sweetheart photographer, it’s another one entirely to have somebody write something like THIS about me:

Click here:

Something that makes me smile ear to ear.

http://labrisaphoto.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-c-family-joy-session-hawaii-b.html

Go click through.  And then go to Hawaii and have B take your pictures.

image

Thank you La Brisa Photography!

(they have photographers all over the US and will fly to your location.)

image

And this is the fabulous Ms. B. 

image

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take a set of those arms, please

Circe said...

Amazing! I love the carefree, happy quality she captured.

miss aubrey said...

I covet her arms greatly. Those babies are all models. beautiful!