12/7/14

Off to See the Wizard

If you don't see Pam's plays (my mother directs children's musical theater) you are disowned.  So we flew out the week before Thanksgiving to enjoy The Wizard of Oz.
I am a terrible parent who doesn't allow Legos at my house, so the boys get their Lego fix at Grandma Pam's house.
As soon as we arrived most of my siblings descended on Pam and Jim's house to meet Bettylou.  
My sister Ellie and SIL Aubrey both brough their babies to meet their new best friend LouLou.  Babies look good, we do not. 
The only way I'm able to snuggle Ellie's Abe is by switching babies with her.  Abe is 5 months here and we are pals.

Of course we needed to put all of our precious naked babies together for maximum cuteness.
Mornings in the big red chair.  It's pretty rad introducing BL to all of the normal traditional things that the big kids already are so familiar with.
LouLou and Grandma Pam. Yes they both look this good all the time.  Praying I age like Pam.

At the play, which Mimi saw three times.  Bea and Griffin's first show.
Mark in baby bliss.
LouLou was a perfect baby on the airplane and the other kids were excellent. I'm much better at going places with my kids than I am staying home.

1 comment:

Rebekah Cummings said...

Love these pics, especially the one of you and Abe. Next year we are seeing A Christmas Carol in Salt Lake all together. Best version I've ever seen!!