12/28/14

Christmas 2014

(Mimi 7, Jude 6, Si nearly 5, Lou 3 months.)
Christmas reindeer
Unbridled joy at the weird RC dinosaur that doesn't obey.
Mr Lego (I finally caved and allowed stupid Legos into my house. Well, not exactly into my house -- they live in the art/music room on their own table. I hate Legos.)
Isolated lego room.
The elusive chatster electronic doll Mimi had been vying for. 
My sweet baby's Christmas cuddles
Woke up to this winter wonderland. 
It had not snowed (no sticking snow at least) all winter and then at 3am on Christmas morning Old Man Winter just dumped six inches of snow on us.  
I'm fairly sure some kid was praying for this and now believes there is both a Santa AND a God who listens.
Honestly, I LOVE living in the snow.  I'm shocked to realize it is my favorite season.
Baby Lou and I all dressed up for a Christmas outing to visit Hush's lovely sisters.
Impossible to put on jacket, totally worth it.
Kim snuggling baby BOB.
And these are my Christmas people. I feel so blessed to have my own growing family with whom to celebrate this holiday season. And soon, forever!  We are getting sealed January 17!





4 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Yay for Christmas snow and for the upcoming sealing. So dang happy for you!

Rebekah Cummings said...

I agree that snow has lived up to the hype and more. It is magical!

Jennie said...

What a lovely Christmas. I'm glad you've adapted to the snow. I've lived here all my life and have to wrap my head around it every year. I'm a good 70 degree kind of girl. :) Congrats on the sealing. So happy for you!

Lexi said...

Yay! Congrats on your sealing!